The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Musical opens with a friendly Elf on the Shelf named Tater Tot speaking directly to the audience. Tater Tot invites the audience into the story of how he got his adoptive family, and the scene transitions to the magical world of Santa’s North Pole. It’s Scout Elf School graduation day, and Tater Tot and his Scout Elf friends prepare for their big moment…when they’ll get their family assignments. They’re all sure Tater Tot will get the best one. After all, he’s the “Scoutedictorian” of his class! But Tater Tot soon discovers he’s been assigned a fractured family who’s suffered a major loss and is struggling to reconnect and piece their holiday traditions back together. Tater Tot calls upon all he’s learned to bring his family together, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Meanwhile, his Scout Elf friends are also having problems with their adoptive families, as they too need to be reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. When Elf Joe, Santa’s second in command, announces that the state of the world’s Christmas Spirit is so dangerously low that Santa’s magic and all of Christmas hang in the balance, the Scout Elves must work with their families to rediscover faith, hope and love. Filled with equal parts humor and heart, The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Musical delights audiences of all ages, leaving toes tapping and hearts singing long past their time at the theatre.
- VIP: $87.95*
- P2: $62.95*
- P3: $52.95*
- P4: $42.95*
- P5: $32.95*
All attendees of the Elf on the Shelf event at Taft Theatre on November 16 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event. The policy is being enacted in an effort to safeguard the health of concert-goers, touring artists and employees, and to prevent another shutdown of live music which devastated the business amidst the pandemic in 2020 thru May of 2021.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
• All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
• Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
• Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
• All fans must wear a mask inside the venue for the duration of the event.
• These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
This holiday season, the beloved tradition that has captured the hearts of families everywhere returns to the live stage! The Elf on the Shelf: The Musical is the thrilling spectacle of music and dance that transports audiences to the North Pole to glimpse the magical lives of Santa’s Scout Elves. Featuring an original story and score, dazzling sets and costumes, and heartfelt moments that will bring the family together, this joyous and uplifting celebration will leave audiences captivated by the splendor of the season.
Mills Entertainment is pleased to bring you this theatrical production with enhanced safety protocols in place. In addition to the safety measures put in place by our venue partners, Mills Entertainment requires all attendees over the age of two to wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status. Additionally, any patron who is experiencing a fever or is not feeling well is encouraged to stay home and will be extended a flexible refund policy.
While the show must go on, we are committed to bringing live entertainment back safely and creating an environment for our audience members, crew and cast members to enjoy this experience with an added level of protection.