Regular Box Office Hours (excluding holidays):
The Taft Theatre box office will be closed Monday, February 19 for President's Day. The box office will reopen on Wednesday, February 21 at 11am.
Monday: 11am - 3pm
Wednesday: 11am - 3pm
Friday: 11am - 3pm
The Taft Theatre box office is also open weekday shows starting at Noon, and weekend shows one hour before door time.
The Taft Theatre box office is also open on weekday show days starting at Noon, and on weekend show days one hour before door time. The only exception is children's theatre performances. The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati can only sell tickets to their performances. Four pack offers, vouchers, and discount/promotional tickets are not available for purchase or redemption day of performance. There are no refunds or exchanges. Lost, destroyed, or left behind tickets cannot be replaced.
Will Call Procedures
Patrons must have a picture ID, the credit card used to purchase tickets and, whenever possible, the confirmation number of their order. The box office cannot release tickets to a patron without a picture ID. The Box office can only release tickets to the patron(s) named on the account. The box office cannot accept Will Call tickets to be left in another person’s name.
The box office does not charge a service/convenience fee on tickets that at are paid for with cash. Purchases completed made using a credit or debit card will be subject to a $2 per ticket fee. Purchases completed through Ticketmaster’s selling channels will include additional convenience fees.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed at Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion, The Andrew J Brady Music Center or Taft Theatre box offices. Please visit our website for Box Office Hours.
- Ticketmaster cannot redeem a Riverbend/Taft/Brady gift certificates
- Gift Certificates are valid for most Riverbend Music Center, PNC Pavilion, The Andrew J Brady Music Center, and Taft Theatre concerts.
- Gift certificates are not accepted for Cincinnati Pops or Children's Theater of Cincinnati performances.
- Gift certificates are available in multiples of $25. All gift certificates are subject to availability and expire five years from date of purchase.
- The deadline for holiday orders is December 8, 2023 at 2pm.
To purchase a gift certificate online, CLICK HERE. A $15.00 service fee will be added to online orders. Please allow 10 business days to receive gift certificate(s) after purchasing.
For additional assistance regarding gift certificates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Ticket Policy
Children aged 2 or younger are admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult unless otherwise specified on the event page for an event. Please check the event page for more info. Children under the age of 2 must remain seated on the ticket holder’s lap. Please note: Children's Theatre of Cincinnati events do not adhere to this policy.