Each event may have exceptions to these policies, so be sure to check the event pages or call 513-232-6220 before attending.
In accordance with industry standards, The Taft Theatre has implemented the following building entry procedures for all events:
- Please have a valid State issued ID ready to show at the entrance if you are over 21 and plan on visiting the bar.
- All jackets and bags will be searched upon entry. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at the entrance.
- No large bags or backpacks are allowed in the building without prior authorization.
All guests entering the theatre are subject to a metal-detector screening by way of walk-thru magnetometer and/or wand, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Taft Theatre personnel. We ask that you please...
- Arrive early and be prepared for additional security measures.
- Limit items brought to the building.
- Be prepared to pass through the screening process. This will consist of a bag check as well as passing through the magnetometers. Be prepared to empty pockets BEFOREHAND.